Social Media Images
Use these images to put on your personal social media pages to promote The Last Well’s Worship + Benefit Night on October 2nd at 5:30pm EST.
To download, click the image of your choice and right click to “Save image as”. When possible, please link images to
thelastwell.org/dcevent. THANK YOU!
What is a cover photo and how do I add one to my Facebook page?
A cover is the larger photo at the top of your timeline, right above your profile picture. Note: Like your profile picture, cover images are public, which means anyone visiting your timeline will be able to see them.
To add a cover photo to your timeline:
- Go to your timeline
- Click “Add a Cover”
- Choose whether you want to upload a new photo or pick a photo from one of your existing photo albums
- Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking on the image and dragging it up or down
- Click Save
How do I add or change my profile picture?
- Go to your profile and hover over your profile picture.
- Click Update Profile Picture.
- Upload the saved Facebook profile image below.
- Click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, then click Save.
Facebook Profile Image 2